Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 3....I am HUNGRY

Today has been a rough day, I am not going to lie.  I woke up this morning to several texts messages and even more emails about work.  We found out today that our company has been purchased by another company.  My first immediate feeling was fear.  Am I going to loss my job?  What is going to happen to amazing culture my company has worked 13 years to master.  Well unfortunately I do not have any answers.  I was in meetings all day and it was overall a very stressful day.  Then to mention it is my first day not at home juicing.  Today has been rough!

This morning I woke up 30 minutes earlier than I normally do so that I could make a smoothie and my juice for the day.  It ended up taking a little longer than I planned and I got to work a little later than I had wanted but I got everything done.  It took a little longer to clean all the equipment then I thought it would.  OYE! So the first hour of my day was stressful to say the least and proceeded to just get worse. 


My thickass smoothie I had to make this morning.  I was literally gagging most of the way to work.  I was able to choke down most of the drink but it was terrible.  There was romaine lettuce (uh gross....drinking liquid romaine gross), avocado, lemon, coconut water, banana & cucumber!  Yea not so appetizing Eh!

Morning and afternoon snack consisted of more green juice.  It contained kale, spinach, apple, cucumber, celery and lemon.  It was ok.  It tasted like grassy lemonade.  So yea...i drank grass two times today.  YUMMY!  Lunch I went out with a friend and grabbed a salad.  I was supposed to have a kale salad (you all know my feelings about that leafy green) so I opted for a salad.  I got all the good stuff taken off and only had veggies and balsamic vinaigrette.  It was not fulfilling at all. 

Dinner was leftover acorn squash (YUM) and broccoli soup.  It was good....but lord I have been starving all day.  I was so tempted to walk into our snack room at work and grab a bag of chips.  I didn't but oh did I want to.  I am still starving and I have eaten everything I should have today.  So yea...I am feeling cranky and I am tired.  I slept really well last night so I am thinking I'm exhausted from the lack of food! HA

What was I thinking in doing this challenge?  How am I possibly going to make it 30 days?!?!?! It will be a miracle if I make it all the way to the end.  I don't want to fail.  I said I was going to do this and I really want to.  But can I honestly maintain this?  Only time will tell.  That's all from me tonight folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment