Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 4....

Well I have a confession to make....last night I ate graham crackers.  I was so hungry I didn't know what to do.  I have very few food items in my house at the moment because my fridge is full of fruits and vegetables.  I couldn't imagine eating another fruit or veggie so I ate graham crackers! WAHH!! People...I am not going to make it to day 30.  It's just not going to happen.  I need to accept this and adapt this plan now so I don't completely fail.  

My second confession is that this happened for dinner tonight.


Yep, I had popcorn for dinner.  Not the squash that I was supposed to have. I ALWAYS do this.  Every time I try something like this!  When will I learn?  I mean honestly.  I am queen of yo yo dieting.  You would think I would have this all figured out now.  You would think I have the motivation, will power and self control to stop this.  Nope!  I don't!  Not even close! The moment I start to doubt myself everything goes down hill from there.  I at least know this about myself.  That is why I am saying that I am not going to give up but I am going to adapt.  I know I can't continue down this path so I am going to change it.  And if that doesn't work then I will change it again.  This has to work!  My life depends on it!


Ok so let's back up and talk about what I did GOOD today.  I woke up this morning feeling great!  I slept like a rock.  I only woke up one time to pee.  People..PEOPLE this is unheard of for me.  I generally wake up at least 3-5 times.  I never get a good night of sleep.  I wake up exhausted every single day.  I felt great this morning!  I honestly can say that I do feel good doing this.  So before I left for work I started my smoothie and juicing for the day.



This smoothie was YUMMY!  It had blueberries, spinach & banana.  It was supposed to have avocado but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  

Next I worked on my juice for the day.


Oh yea oh yea oh yea this is going to be a good one.  Apples, carrots and lemons!  And then this happened.....


Oops!  This picture doesn't look bad but let me tell you that most of it is on the floor and under the microwave.  Oh and not to mention my phone was sitting the left of those cut up apples.  So yea...sticky floor, feet and counter.  Oh and wasted juice! WAH! Lucky It was only one lemon and 1/4 of an apple.  I thought I was awake, apparently not.  There is supposed to be a pitcher there! OYE.  So I regrouped, cleaned up and got to juicing again.


YUM!  This was a really yummy juice!  An absolute keeper! YAY!  For lunch I had leftover broccoli and kale soup.  Well and we all know what happened with dinner!

So listen, I am not counting this as I am failing.  Yes I am failing at what I said I was going to do.  But I really do like the juicing.  It is fun and I get more veggies in than I normally do.  I am going to try and juice twice a day.  I am going to find juices I like and stick with them. I am going to try and stick to healthy meals.  I am going to allow myself 1 cheat meal a week. Listen...i know i know!  But what will happen is that I will binge.  I know it.  So I am going to allow myself to have one meal.  I will try not to go overboard and ruin what I have made progress with.  I am going to try and stick with the blogging and see if that helps.  I realize I have about 4 readers.  But I feel like I owe it to you 4 to work it! 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment